Li Lian Ng
Manager at Proton Holdings Berhad
Current Manager - Interactive Marketing at Proton Holdings Berhad
Previous Auto Bavaria, Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd, Creative Labs Sdn Bhd
Education Bachelor, Social Studies, Media Studies at Universiti Malaya
Marketing Manager with experiences in automotive, IT and consumer electronics industry. Scope includes marketing communications, branding, Public Relations, event management and CRM. Career goals are to contribute to a profitable and growing organization in the area of Marketing and Customer Relations.
Manager - Interactive Marketing Proton Holdings Berhad Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Automotive industry
June 2011 – Present (1 year 6 months) Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Part of the interactive marketing business unit in the provision of capacity and thought leadership in the use of customer relationship marketing and digital marketing, as an effective means of activation of brand strategy. Custodian of customer database of Proton group and digital footprint and owned digital assets of the group.
Marketing and Customer Relations Manager Auto Bavaria
December 2005 – July 2011 (5 years 8 months)
• Build strong relationship and brand loyalty with existing customers through implementation of processes, events and regular communication, with a long-term goal for future sales and referrals.
• Analyse and identify opportunities for sales and after sales (new acquisition, up-selling, cross-selling) with a view to increase sales & after sales revenue for Auto Bavaria.
• Maintain database accuracy and data quality through constant updates of critical customer/prospect information.
• Develop, implement and maintain professional standards and processes for prompt and effective service recoveries and damage controls of complaint and feedback cases.
Manager - Corporate & Branding Department Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd
March 2001 – October 2005 (4 years 8 months)
• Oversee brand and corporate-image building through planning and execution of marketing communications and public relations activities.
• Formalize & set SME’s yearly PR plans and strategies, defining key messages, establish performance reporting tools, media relationship management and generating publicity and news.
• Plan and manage activities and events that increase the brand image of Samsung in line with the global & local vision, which includes road shows, sports marketing, sponsorships, community programs and PR activities – which ultimately contributes to the sales revenue of each product group of the company.
Marketing Executive Creative Labs Sdn Bhd
May 2000 – March 2001 (11 months)
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and promotions to achieve yearly sales target and increase product growth by effectively utilising the marketing budget.
- Manage the sales channel, i.e., distributors and dealers, by executing dealer and distributor programs
- Scope of promotional responsibilities includes advertising, exhibitions, sales promotions, sponsorships, product launches, etc.
- Execute PR activities such as product reviews and write-up.
Universiti Malaya Bachelor, Social Studies, Media Studies
1996 – 1999
copyright © irsukhai2012